What is an average day like for a Biomedical Engineer?
Answer by A Quora admin: Kush Tripathi
Biomedical Engineer’s works in a day depends on where he is employed
whether he is employed in the hospital or he is employed in a MNC as sales and service engineer.
On a typical day a biomedical engineer’s tasks might include:
- designing artificial organs and other devices that will be used to replace body parts
- testing biomedical equipment to determine whether it is safe, efficient and effective
- installing biomedical equipment and then adjusting, maintaining or repairing it
- collaborating with others in the medical field including , life scientists and
There is one video on youtube explaining the works done by a Biomedical engineer in a day
This post was published by Maslowed.Me – a career portal
- powered by Analytics
- committed to helping you make better career decisions
Visit us at www.maslowed.me