How does one become a Journalist
So, if you have been thinking about becoming a journalist, these two articles could throw some light! Having perused both articles, we found the following to be pretty much the Top 5 of what it takes to be a journalist.
1. Great communication skills – goes without saying, but focus on grammar and spelling as well!
2. A degree in journalism
3. Notching up as much experience as you can
4. Research skills
5. Ability to think on your feet
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Do you want to become a journalist? Follow these rules….by B.Scott – http://bit.ly/14xG8dW
- What are the requirements necessary to become a journalist? by Maria Christiensen – http://bit.ly/17oOUNc
This article was posted by Maslowed.Me. Analytic tools to help you make better career decisions at www.maslowed.me